- We want to see kids grow in their knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
- We desire for kids to personally know and love Jesus and understand his mission for them in the world.
- We provide resources to parents as they take the lead discipler role in the child's life.
- We encourage spiritual growth as a family.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to bless families and develop healthy relationships with children.
- We encourage the church body to embrace the presence and importance of children within the Kingdom of God.
- We provide opportunities for families to serve together.
- We are on mission alongside the church body.
New City Kids
New City Kids is the children's ministry of New City Church.
Most Sunday Mornings
On most Sundays, New City Kids has classrooms open for all ages - Nursery through 5th Grade - during the 9am and the 11am Worship Gatherings. Pre-registration is recommended to ensure your child has a spot. If you are a new visitor - we always save a spot for you even if registration fills up.
Every month there is a fifth Sunday our grade-school classes - (Kindergarten through 5th Grade) gather together for an intergenerational, fun-filled, worshipful, and missional event led by our Middle and High School students.
Every third Sunday of the month we intentionally bring our school-aged kids - Kindergarten through 5th Grade - into the main Worship Gathering. We value intergenerational community; this means we believe it benefits both our kids and adults of all ages and stages to worship alongside one another. Those extra noises we experiencing on third Sundays aren't distractions, they are the sound of the family of God.
At New City Kids, we embrace children and families impacted by disabilities. It is our desire to enfold them into our community and give every child the opportunity to learn, grow, have genuine fellowship, and participate in worship. We are working towards providing one-on-one adult volunteer "buddies" (when needed) to support each child's unique needs within a classroom of their peers.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Well Child Policy
For the protection of our children, families, volunteers, and teachers, please adhere to these guidelines when determining if you should bring your child to church.
Please do not bring a child with any of these symptoms to church:
- Fever over 100.4º (within 24hrs)
- Vomiting or diarrhea (within 24hrs)
- Childhood diseases (i.e. chicken-pox, mumps, measles, etc...)
- Runny nose that is not clear
- Persistent dry cough / shortness of breath
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Body aches / headaches
- Skin infections
- Cold sore
- Sore throat
- Unexplained rash
- Uncovered cuts
- Eye infections
If your child begins to exhibit any of these symptoms during our care, we will notify you immediately and request that you take your child home.